Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Monday, February 18, 2008

My craft scrap space



Okay so I'm loving this room. We took half of Brynlyn's room and converted it into a wall unit full of my scrapbooking and crafting supplies. The shelves were unfinished from IKEA and we had a painter come and paint them. (They were truly a nightmare to paint. Glad it wasn't my nightmare.) Then we found a great, sturdy table on Craigslist for $25. Some organizing bins and baskets later...Voila. Scrap space created. Love it! Brynlyn obviously sleeps in here which makes for late night scrapping a little difficult, but I'm usually too tired by then to scrapbook anyway. When Brynlyn is grown out of her crib, then we will move her into one of the other girl's bedrooms and then we'll put a long table on the other side of this room and make it a big craft room for all of the girls to share. And to make it even more fun, the theme of the this room is "the beach." So relaxing to be in here...

1 comment:

Amie said...

WOW!! I love it!!