Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Friday, April 11, 2008

April 10, 2008: Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo





We had the most fun night tonight. About 4:00 p.m. this afternoon, our friend Stephen Brower called and said he had 6 extra tickets to "Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo." He was hoping we could take them so they wouldn't go to waste. Since we are HUGE Disney fans, we dropped what we were doing and said, "Absolutely!" We even took Brynlyn to her first event at the US Airways Arena. The show was so well done in true Disney fashion. My favorite part was the "Australian turtle." He's such a crack up, "Like, No way, Dude!" Brynlyn did fairly well. She didn't like being confined in the seat and wanted to move around, so we had to take her for the occasional walk, but then we could distract her for a moment or two with the fun music and lights from the show. The girls had a GREAT time and we are so glad we went. Thank you Stepen and Melinda, soooo much for a wonderful night. You guys are great!

3 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Jared totally hates these shows and I continue to force him to go about every other year. My kids love them and so do I! Glad your girls got to go-SO FUN!

Bri said...

Oh how fun! My four little sisters and I used to love going to these...it was a special occasion for sure. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Will said...

I am so jealous I can not even explain...