Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, April 08, 2008

March 29, 2008: Holly, Birthday Lunch, Cute Toes





So this is my sweetest new baby niece, Hollyn Nicole (Holly.) Her Mom Barbie is holding her (Ricky's wife). They are just loving every moment with their new baby. We have loved having her in our family so far. She's just the cutest thing!

A fun tradition we have is to do a Girls Birthday Lunch for Birthdays. We have so much fun, and laugh alot and wayyyy too loudly in a restaurant. We ate at Gecko Grill in Gilbert for this lunch. Yummmm...

Then following the lunch, I treated myself to a real day out and went to the salon for a pedicure. One of my favorite things about summer is wearing flip flops!!! And you can't wear flip flops without cute toes. So I try to go atleast once a month for a pamper and a pedicure. Aahhh...it's a good day...

No comments: