Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Maui Lahaina 1st Ward ~ Maui ~ March '08





We love to attend the Lahaina 1st Ward whenever we come to Maui. It was great to show the girls that the church really is the same no matter where you are in the world. We were amazed to see how full the church was, with about 50% of them being visitors. We were able to meet a really cute family from Alberta, Canada that had 4 boys about the same ages as our girls.

4 comments:

The Haggartons said...

suzy, i sure miss you!! i heard about your new calling, i guess the Lord didn't think you were busy enough, huh? you will be great! I wanna see little brynlyn, i hear she is so adorable. lets go out sometime.

Christine said...

What a wonderful trip! Oh how I love Maui and all of the lovely goodness of that magical island. I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy some time together soaking in your favortie parts of the island. And look at all the scappy pages you'll have!

Shannon Martin said...

Susie, Jared was checking through blogs the other day and saw this post. He was dying because where you were staying was where his sister stays when they go to Hawaii. We went with his family about a year ago and when we would visit them I would call them from the elevator and tell them to have the door open so I could run because I was so scared of heights. Think they were on the 18th floor? Anyways Jared thought it was great to show me that picture and get me all freaked out again....LOVE MAUI! Never gone with kids, are there plenty of things to do with the kids??
Miss you guys!
Shannon Martin
shannon@bnchomes.com
Send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog...

Clement Family said...

man, I am wicked jealous of you. I love all of your pictures and your girls are so beautiful! You look great to!!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time and made some great memories. Again, jealous!!!