Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ashlyn...10 going on 20...



Our Ashlyn is 10 going on 20...she loves to talk on the phone (talking about boys, of course), loves to paint her nails, put on her lipgloss, play on the Webkinz and Barbie Girls on the internet, hang out with her friends every minute she can possibly get, and shop for new clothes at Justice. And she's not even a pre-teen yet. She's as girly as you can get and she's so much FUN to be around. Ashlyn, don't be in a hurry to grow up, girl. Enjoy being a kid because it goes way toooo fast!

2 comments:

bcritchfield said...

Susie T., long time, no see. Look at that, I rhymed.

You have a beautiful family. That is hilarious that you have 4 girls. Guess what, me too. Soon to be 10, 8, 6, and currently 9 months.

I saw your post on Justin's sister's blog. I wish it could be under better circumstances, but hope to see you this weekend at the funeral.

Now that I know where to find you (online) I hope to stay up to date on the Jensen clan.

Brian Critchfield

Clement Family said...

just wait......it only gets worse. CasiDee got a cell phone for her 12th birthday and it is either glued to her ear or she is texting someone. I have to call her on it just to get her to come to dinner. :)