Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Friday, May 09, 2008

May 9, 2008 - Justin's Funeral

Today was the funeral for Justin Bluth. Oh it was the saddest funeral I have ever been to and I cried like crazy. It was a healing cry though. The funeral was a beautiful tribute to his life and his amazingly strong wife spoke and bore such a beautiful testimony. His parents gave a wonderful tribute to his life story. And his younger brother Jordan Bluth (who is a recording artist) sang the most beautiful songs. It was really an amazing and beautiful funeral, but still so sad that a wonderful life was cut so short leaving behind his boys. They are darling and fun boys and they will be a living legacy to Justin's life.

It certainly confirmed the message in my heart that this life is so short, a fleeting moment and we should never take for granted the ones we love because we really don't know what the direction our lives will take and what's in store for us or the ones we love.

Never miss an opportunity to tell your loved ones that you love them!

www.justinbluthmemories.blogspot.com

2 comments:

aelizabethgarner said...

Susie: Hey, this is Anne Garner. Thanks for your blogs. Justin and I went to elementary school together, took from the same piano teacher (he was good, I was not), reconnected right before his mission and were pen pals until I got married and had to cut off all my cute missionary pen pals. He was too amazing for words and it was a tough shock this week. Didn't see you at the funeral. Miss seeing you and all your cute girls. Hope Bryn is doing great. We're in Mesa renting while we are still trying to sell our lot. Tell your little princesses miss annie says hi.

porterjule said...

susie, i just found your blog accidentally while looking for info on justin and I couldn't help but comment. This is Julie Porter, I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you(who could ever forget the happiest, bubbliest, nicest person ever born). Anyway, it's good to see your beautiful family. Jason and I still laugh about that time we went camping with you and Mike and you two slept in the tiniest tent ever made. So small, in fact, that when Mike sat up his head stuck out the top. Well, hope all is well with your adorable family. My blog address is porterjule.blogspot.com (if your interested in figuring out who heck this is)