Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, October 09, 2008

Home Teachers

Okay so how many of you have actually blogged your home teachers??? The fact that I'm blogging ours tells you how wonderful they are. We have been so lucky to have Howard Owens and Dan Engel as our home teachers. They have blessed our family so much and we have been lucky to be able to get to know them so well and to call them dear friends. They were recently changed to different families so we'll get new home teachers and they'll get to visit new families, but we will miss them. Thank you for all of the love and attention you devoted to our family!


1 comment:

Clement Family said...

yo Susie!!! I am just about to blog about my home teachers and you beat me to it. :) I have been very busy....I will answer your email soon :)