Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Friday, February 13, 2009

Girl Time!

I've been so lucky this month to have lots of girls day out time! I love this special time with friends and family and this has been a fun month worth celebrating my 35th with all of these great girls!!!

Me, Katrina, Cydnie, and Nicole (our Relief Society Presidency)

"The Blond Girls" (get it, not the "Bond Girls, but the "Blond Girls"...ha ha OK, so I thought it was funny! Ha!) Jlynn, Susie, Barbie
Some of my wonderful girlfriends!!!
Jenn Pickles, Kristen Wilcox, Me, Nicole Rudd, Judith Hawks (top row)
Chanda Evans, Caroline Lamoreaux, Wendy Buhrley, Angie Cook (bottom row)

Janelle (sister), Jlynn (cousin), me, Barbie (sis-in-law), Holly (niece), Cathy (mom), Aunt Patty (Barbie's mom)




No comments: