Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lake Powell

In late June, we were invited to go up to Lake Powell with Chris and Krista Wright and their family to stay on their houseboat. We were so excited to go, and then the week before, I threw my back out and I was flat on my couch for that week. I didn't want to risk hurting it more than it already was because when it was time to leave, I was just barely starting to get up and walk around by myself. SO...Mike took the older 3 girls to go and play and I stayed home with Brynlyn.

These are a few of the pictures that Mike took while they were up there. They had SUCH a great time. The Wrights are incredible hosts and they helped the girls feel so welcome on their boat. Thanks guys!!! Next time, I'm coming with because I'm not about to miss that party again. =)

















No comments: