Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Movie Fun

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is to go to the Summer Movies. It's so inexpensive and they are always movies that the kids have already seen before, but they love to see them again, and it's INSIDE with A/C which makes it all the better especially when we're water logged and it's 110 degrees outside. And they are just so happy with a bag of popcorn, a drink and some snacks. These kids are easy to please! =)














2 comments:

Amie said...

I need to take a pic of my kids on Monday and post this same thing. Love our busy busy mondays!

Smith Family said...

I love to go to the summer movies too! I just wish my 1 year old would sit better!