Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert: May 21st

On May 21st, the last day of school, Mike took Ashlyn and a bunch of her friends to the Taylor Swift concert at Jobing.com Arena. Kellie Pickler opened up for her and they put on a fantastic show. Even Mike said he'd go again with Ashlyn to another concert because it was so entertaining. The girls brought their stuff to our house after school and they all did their hair in the bathroom together. The girls loved loved loved the concert and had an absolute blast. It was so cute and way too reminscent of days of my youth...

I snapped these 2 pictures of all of the girls leaving for the concert and then put the camera in my purse and forgot to give Mike my camera. So there was NO camera at the concert to take any pictures. AAGH! A true scrapbookers absolute nightmare. It took me days to be able to talk about it without having a pit in my stomach and realizing that I didn't have any pictures of this fun event. I've now recovered, somewhat, and still kick myself for forgetting to give Mike the camera. OH WELL...I have learned my lesson and I'm atleast grateful to have pictures of scenes before the concert.














































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie,
Jessica and I were there too! I had bought Maci tickets for her birthday, so she, Jaxin, Jessica and I went. It was a blast!! You so should have gone to. Jessica's blog address is briandjess.blogspot.com go check it out, she just put up a bunch of pictures and videos.
Love you!
Keri

Amie said...

how cute is that!!