Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Monday, May 10, 2010

Mike's 39th Birthday

Happy 39th Birthday Mike! We had a few parties to celebrate the occasion.

Here is Candace and Brynlyn sharing a fun moment at our house.


Brynlyn is giving her Daddy a special birthday kiss.


Mike being silly blowing out his candles.


Monica decorated Mike's office in Hawaiian theme. The room looked so great and he loved it! Thanks Monica, you're a sweetheart!


Mike posing with his Hawaiian decor.


Me, Pat, Farrell and Mike at his office luncheon.


The office staff threw Mike a surprise Hawaiian Luau Luncheon for his birthday. It was so much fun with delicious food. Thanks for the party guys! You're the best!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Susie I can't believe I found your blog!! This is Angie Kivett's daughter Brittney! I haven't seen you guys in years! How are you? How is your family? Click on my name and check out my blog:) I would love to hear from you! My blog is www.rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com

jessica said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I brought the little piece of paper that had your blog address up to my computer room and it disappeared. I was so sad because I wanted to find you!

I hope all is going well and I look forward to keeping up with you and your sweet family through the blog.