Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Breakfast Celebration

A group of girlfriends took me to Paradise Bakery for a baby breakfast celebration. It was so much fun and it was really needed on my part. I had such a great time that this should help me to get through the next few weeks of the last part of my pregnancy.

I love these girls so much and they are such wonderful friends!!!! Thanks again, guys. It was such a great morning and I really appreciated it.


Riki, Cydnie, Joey, Katrina, Nicole, Michelle, Me and Miss Brynlyn (who was the official "gift opener" ha ha)

3 comments:

Susie Jensen said...

Grrr you just had to go without me! :[[

~Ashlyn<33

Anne said...

Here is where you start hoping and praying little sister wants to come early. I was lucky with 11 days early and didn't think I would survive any longer. Good luck, can't wait to hear the details.

kristen said...

Oh so fun!! I love these girls too. Miss you all, and I can't wait to hear all about the newest little pink Jensen!