Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Braces for Ashlyn...1-11-11

Today was a big day for Ashlyn! She got braces today. I'm not sure if excited is the word to use, but she is grateful to have them on for her teeth's sake. =) Let's just say that Motrin is her really good friend right now. Ouch! I think she looks so cute with them on, also. And she just looks so grown up?! How did that happen?? Way to go, Ashlyn!

Doesn't she look so great?!
Mike's cousin Millie put her braces on. So fun!
Ashlyn's goofy "before" shot. =)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I miss you guys. I am especially sad that I don't get Ashlyn in my Beehives class. I hope her teeth get better soon.

Karalee said...

She does look old!! Although, I think the make-up ages her more than the braces! At least she looks super cute in those painful braces.

Heather said...

ah, she is getting so grown up! i had braces too, i feel your pain girl! :)

Ashlyn Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlyn Jensen said...

MOM!!!!
grr that is soooo mean!
can't believe you put both UGLY pictures of me on there!!!!!!!