Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter pictures

These are the latest pictures of the girls. (These are for you Anne! hee hee) I snapped a few the other day as we were headed out the door to celebrate their Granda's birthday. They were actually all home at the same time and they were willing participants and so that was worthy of a photo shoot right there! It's hard to believe how fast Madelyn is growing up and it makes me so sad because it's going way too fast and my most favorite time of the day right now is when I get to just sit and snuggle cuddle with her. And her sisters absolutely adore her and she doesn't lack for attention, as you can tell. =) We are so lucky to have these fun five girlies in our family.












3 comments:

Amie said...

Ohmygosh she's so cute!

Anne said...

Thank you. She looks way different now. I think she is a good squish of of few of your kids? I am one to talk I have got to put a new picture. Too bad my little susanna decided to pout in our easter picture this year. I think I might post it anyway. Your Girls are all darling.

BECKY said...

You have five absolute beauties!!