Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sad week

This past week was such a sad week. I attended to two funerals that were both so beautiful and loving tributes to two people that I love and am grateful to have known. I am a better person because I knew Paige and Mary Ann. Heaven just got a little sweeter when it welcomed these two special people in...


The first was for our dear friend's little 18 month old daughter Paige, who died unexpectedly from complications due to her heart defect. She was such a miracle to even be here for 18 months! Which is why it makes it even that much harder to let her go, I think. We had her for 18 months, why can't we have her for 88 more years??? Is that too much to ask? Heavenly Father blessed the Bloomfield family with Paige and HE blessed Paige with her family that fought for her, cared for her, loved her, and they truly enjoyed every minute with her until little Paige earned her angel wings. Please pray for our friends that they will continue to be carried and comforted by our loving Heavenly Father and that their hearts can begin the healing process. We will always remember and love you, Paige! THANK YOU for being such a stellar example of courage and faith to all of us around you. I am a better person for knowing YOU!

You can read about my amazing friend Jamie and her incredible family. You will not even believe how amazing these people are and you will just LOVE them as I love them. And please send prayers their way as they are hurting in a way that I cannot understand and they can use all of the love sent their way.

http://jamie-bloomfieldfamily.blogspot.com

And...

We said goodbye to our dear and ridiculously talented friend, Mary Ann Noorda, who passed away due to complications from an infection she was fighting. It was so unexpected and sudden leaving us all with many questions and in shock. She leaves behind her sweet husband of 16 years as well as her darling 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl. I ask you also to please pray for my sweet friends that Kent and the children will also continue to be loved during this difficult loss of their sweet Wife/Mom as she was the center of her family, the light, the energy, the love. She will be greatly missed by her husband and children and her family so they need lots of prayers to have the strength and courage to carry on and move forward trying to heal their hearts following this devastating loss.

http://maryann-and-kents-family.blogspot.com
and
www.craftingwithmarynn.blogspot.com

I am so grateful for the chance that I had to know both Paige and Mary Ann. It's amazing how Heavenly Father takes the great ones when we so desperately need them here. I trust in His Plan and have faith that HE knows what he is doing. I loved these people both in very different ways and learned a tremendous amount from both, as well. They are truly ELITE daughters of God and they were better than this earth and they accomplished everything they needed to do in order to leave this world and return to live in the loving presence of our Heavenly Father. I am comforted to know that they are both out of the pain they both struggled with and in a peaceful place surrounded by those they love and who love them.

Rest in peace, sweet Paige and beautiful Mary Ann. We will miss you!


1 comment:

Niki Miller said...

There have been so many people returning to live with Heavenly Father since Rheese did 5 short months ago. I truely believe that He needs the great ones back home to do a lot of missionary work. It's just so hard for us because we miss them so much it hurts. I have to catch my breath a little whenever I hear of another heart baby going home. I really don't think we know what these special children go through and what pain they must live with on a daily basis that they may not even realize they have because it's just their normal. I, too, feel truely blessed, like your friends, to have gotten 11 yrs. with my Rheese, my heart baby.