Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Friday, August 31, 2012

Girls Camp - June

So now I am feeling old....I had 2 daughters go to Girls Camp this summer.  Yikes!  I remember going to girls camp.  It's amazing how quickly life is cruising by and how quickly my children are growing up and doing things that I feel like I did, but not so very long ago.  

Mike and Katelyn, the First Year

Ashlyn's group of 3rd years

Ashlyn, friend Sadie, Me and Katelyn doing "camp clean up" on the last night.  I got to go up overnight with Mike for Bishopric Night and Testimony Meeting.  Good times!

I'm sending my girlies off to a great year at girls camp...

Two sisters, One girls camp.  Will the came survive two Jensen girls???

No comments: