Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Saturday, August 04, 2007

Katelyn Grace


Tonight Mike and I were going on a date to see "The Bourne Ultimatum" movie now showing at the movie theaters.
I was getting dressed and my sweet Katelyn said to me: "Mom, you look so cute. They're going to love you!"
I laughed and laughed. I don't know who "They" is that she's talking about, but apparently I was going to WOW them with my cute outfit. Oh, you gotta love it. Out of the mouth of babes...
These two pictures were taken back in 2003, but they just crack me up every time I look at them and they're perfect self-descriptions of what "Kates" is all about.

P.S. By the way, the movie is so fabulous and it's a MUST SEE!!!




1 comment:

Amie said...

We just saw it last night!! We loved it, good stuff!