Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Saturday, August 04, 2007

Official switch to new family blog

Hi guys,

First off, NO, a Pepto Bismol bottle did not explode onto our blog. ha ha

Since I have done my best to manage Brynlyn's blog for the past year or so. Now, I'm quite happy to announce that it's time to switch to a family blog. I created it last year, but just wasn't quite ready to switch over so it sat and collected some dust for a while. I will continue to post on Brynlyn's blog as updates to her growth and development and it's a wonderful way to journal about her life. Yet, as of this point, most of my posts will be on our new family blog. So I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: