Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brynlyn's 19 month old - January 2008





Brynlyn was Mugging it up for the camera today. She was in such a good mood today, like she normally is. She's such a happy and good natured baby for the majority of the time. She has a moment occasionally, but then again, I still have my moments also! ha ha

I thought these pictures turned out so cute.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She looks wonderful! What a cute little girl. I am still amazed how different all your girls look. What a beautiful familyyou have. You know because we live so far apart and I never get to see you, I love reading your blog I am glad you have updated it. When you have time check out my blog
http://ronandandiderrick.blogspot.com/