Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ashlyn and her Peeps

Kendyl, Ashlyn and Atlyn are the best of buddies. They have such a fun time whenever they are together. They can be very sweet but mostly rather crazy and fun!!! It's always a lively party when they're all together. They are great friends to Ashlyn and we're happy she has wonderful Peeps to hang out with!






4 comments:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

Suzie I feel like I haven't been good at keeping up with everyone and I was just looking through all your recent post and couldn't help but think how big your girls have gotten! I can't believe that Lauren is 6! I was your babysitter when she was still a baby! All four of your girls are so gorgeous and I miss your family tons!

Ward Family said...

How fun is the beach we will make it one of these days.OK SUSIE IVE LEFT COMMENTS AND I STILL DONT SEE US ON YOUR LIST.so giddy up.We miss u guys.

Alli Loar said...

Hey Susie, I found your blog through a friend of mine from high school, Robyn Clement..what a small world! I love the pics of the girls! Kendyl loves Ashlyn and Atlyn, I'm so glad they are friends! Check out our blog at www.alliloar.blogspot.com...See you around town or at the school!