Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Saturday, August 01, 2009

Monday, day 5: incredible views, swimming in the Pacific Ocean on Kaanapali Beach

A sunset view from our balcony


Lauryn soakin' up the sun at the hotel pool

Katelyn sporting shades

Katelyn, this is a normal look from her. =)


"Surfing" in the ocean

Ashlyn strikes a pose by the pool

Lauryn

more surfing in the ocean

The girls loved playing in the ocean and begged us to be down at the ocean all of the time. It's a great beach to play on and it's so close to the pool hotel. The location could not be any better.


When I took this picture of the girls, I knew it was going to be one of my absolute favorites. They were having so much fun, looking cute in their swimsuits. Standing on Kanaapali Beach with the island of Lanai in the background. Right after I snapped this shot I told them, "Do you guys realize how lucky you girls are right now? This does not happen every day. I hope you enjoy every moment of every day. Because when we're home, you'll be wishing that you were right back here on this very beach."



These shots are all views from the balcony from floor 12, from our room. Gorgeous! I love this resort. It's really nice, although there are way nicer resorts in comparison. This resort feels like home to me. Very family friendly, great pool, fantastic beach location. Yep, it's home...





island of Lanai







2 comments:

Chris said...

Great Maui pics. I already want to go back again. We need to plan to go together next time! : ) Glad that van worked out well! : )

Amie said...

wowza, what an amazing resort!