Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Monday, March 08, 2010

New Baby update

Alright Amie. This one is for you, my friend.

Just giving you an update on new baby. I just went to the doctor last week and he snapped these shots of the baby via ultrasound. Everything is looking good. The baby is right on schedule, and actually measuring a few days ahead of my due date which I'm not complaining about. =)

I am officially 13 weeks and I am feeling really great. (knocking on wood as I speak)

I will find out the first week of April if this is a boy or a girl. That will be truly an exciting moment. It's so funny to hear everyone weigh in on what they think this baby will be. So inquiring minds want to know...

What do you think I am having??? I'd love to know. Post it on a comment and I'd love to see what guesses are out there.





6 comments:

Amie said...

*giggle!*

Let's go boy!! You need some blue and green in your pink pink world!

=)

Lori said...

Susie,
Congratulations! This is exciting news! We haven't run into you guys in a while at Costco so I love getting the updates on your blog! ......I'm thinking blue, but another pink would be just as wonderful! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll say HEALTHY and blue... but you do the pink ones so cute!!

Wendy Buhrley said...

Oh Susie!!! Woohoo! I didn't even know! Congratulations! Where was I for that good news moment? :) Soooo excited and happy for you!

Hmmmm.... It's really hard to think anything but pink based on your perfect record :) XOXO

kristen said...

Susie,
I'm thrilled for you and your family!! I say ~PINK~ for sure! Are you kidding me? From one mother of 4 girls to another...PINK!! Congrats from the Seare's. We miss you guys!

I'll be just as excited if it's blue :)

Lexy said...

Susie, we all know u r proned to girls so i think it's a girl but u know it would be great if u had a boy to make that pink a little more blue.

~Cams