Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Monday, March 08, 2010

Spring Flowers

The flowers in the flower bed in front of our house are so pretty! And during these rainy days of spring, it's always nice to look outside and catch a quick glimpse of springtime. It was a clear moment so I grabbed Brynlyn and my camera and we snapped a few cute pictures of her "taking the time to smell the flowers." =)











4 comments:

Ash Trump said...

YAY Congrats on the pregnancy!!!! We are sooo excited for you and hope you are feeling well ;o) I cant believe how big and of course beautiful all of your girls are!!!! Love you xoxoxoxox

Amie said...

so I'm curious...do you know what you're having yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Ashlyn. We wont know what my mom is having until around the end of the month. Lets hope its a boy!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jean said...

Beautiful shots of Brynlyn. I can't believe how much she has grown.
Miss you guys!