Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day Five: Jackson here

Tonight was so funny because we finished dinner and Jackson announced that he was tired and that he was ready for bed. (It was only 6:00 pm) SO...I had him lounge on the couch for a few minutes before I put him to bed. This is how he relaxed! Too funny!





We went swimming today. However, Jackson made up his mind that he was finished swimming after the first 10 minutes so I didn't get any pictures of him. I have a few more days to snap some photos, so I'll make it a goal to get some water pics of him.

Lauryn striking a pose
Miss Brynlyn loving every minute of the pool minus the cast!




1 comment:

Dallas and Breanna Reynolds said...

hey! I have a new url for my blog! reynoldsrocksocks.blogspot.com

:) -Breanna