Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day Six: Jackson here

We're at day six with our adventures with Mr. Jackson. I thought I'd post a little picture of how where we have Jackson staying while at our house. Is that the cutest little white wood frame bed??? I bought that with the mattress at a thrift store for $10! Bargain of the day! He didn't sleep well the first night (new bed, new house, new room, etc.) But every night since then he has done so well with his sleeping. He is up at the crack of dawn, but it's a good alarm clock for me. =)



And of course we needed to document the official "gift opening ritual" each morning. He wakes up and wants to open his present the VERY first thing of the day, not that I can blame him. I love a good present myself. This day he got 3 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books. Fun stuff!



No comments: