Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Seven: Jackson here

There were some of the happenings of the day...

A glimpse of what dinner time looks like around here...
Jackson started dipping his chips in his yogurt. Yum! I love doing this, especially dipping something salty into yogurt, so it made me laugh when he started dipping away.


And the kiddos played and played and played...(yes in their PJ's all day long. It was my laundry day and this was just easier for me minus two outfits I would have to clean at the end of the day. And they didn't seem to mind at all! =)



Jackson picked up this airplane and said, "My mama and dad go on an airplane just like this."

And of course, the moment we've all been waiting for...day seven gifts: Handy Manny books! Wahoo! =)



1 comment:

Karalee said...

Love Brynlyn's hair in these photos!