Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Brynlyn's new VW Beetle

Have I ever mentioned how much I just love getting a great deal??? I love bargain shopping to the fullest and I found this little automatic battery powered Barbie VW Beetle that works and everything at a thrift store for $8.00! Yowza! This was the deal of the day and Brynlyn absolutely loves it.

Did I mention the battery is rechargeable and comes with its cables and everything? Gotta love bargain hunting. =)



2 comments:

Eric and Janelle said...

Jackson's exact quote when he saw the pictures of Brynlyn's VW, "Oh Mama, I NEED to go buy one of those!!" HA HA

I {heart} Goowill!! YAY!!

Janelle

Susie Jensen said...

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
~ASHLYN<33