Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mani/Pedi Day

For a special back to school treat, we went to our local pedicure spa location for mani/pedi's in honor of back to school! Ashlyn's friend Kendyl came with us and we had so much fun. The girls were in hog heaven and we had the entire place to ourselves! Not many people are getting their toes painted on Monday mornings, I guess.

And of course we had to dine at Subway for lunch following this great spa day.

I loved the sign hanging in the salon: Indulge Yourself! And that's exactly what we did!



Katelyn, Kendyl and Ashlyn all went with zebra print on their nails. Cute!


Lauryn went with hot green with a flower. Ooo la la...
Katelyn's cute zebra toes
Lauryn's pretty flower toes
Kendyl's flower toes
Ashlyn's flower toes
Aagh...here are my 9-month pregnant bloated and swelling feet and toes. You just gotta love the last month of pregnancy and all of its glory. =) But I do have to say that I love my purple flower toes. They're going to look great in the stirrups as I'm pushing this baby girl out. ha ha






3 comments:

Niki Miller said...

Sounds fun! I may go tomorrow to get one done. I need it since I can't reach my feet. LOL! Hope the next few weeks fly by for you. I'm jealous because you'll be done before me ; ).

Amie said...

*giggle* so cute. i can't believe you're at 9 months already!

Susie Jensen said...

Guess what i found out! Mane' or how ever you spell it is your hand in french and ped is your foot


~Ashlyn!