Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Friday, April 06, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Good Friday! Today was our neighborhood easter egg hunt. The kids had a ball and we even had a special appearance by the Easter Bunny!

Lauryn

Brynlyn

Madelyn

Kelsey, Lauryn and Katelyn

Madelyn and Brynlyn

The crew right before The Hunt

The Easter Bunny came and left on his motor bike

Katelyn

Here I am modeling off my 4 month along prego belly. I am especially attached to The Easter Bunny this year. =) (We find out on Wednesday who this baby is going to be. Wahoo!)

Kelsey and Carter

The Jensen Girls with The Bunny


1 comment:

Amie said...

Ran into Tanya at the temple and she told me you were expecting! How exciting!! Crossing my fingers for healthy and happy. And gonads. LOL

Love ya!