Mike and Susie Jensen Family

"Enjoy the Little Things in Life, for one day you may Look Back and Realize they were the Big Things."
~Robert Brault


Thursday, April 12, 2012

We are having a BOY!!!

Today we went for the ultrasound to determine the gender of this baby. And to our total amazement and shock, Dr. Beck told us we are having a BOY!!! It was the first time in 6 ultrasounds I really didn't know what I was looking for and didn't recognize "it" at all. ha ha So of course I got a tear and I don't think Mike has stopped smiling since then. The girls all started yelling and cheering so the entire office knew what had just taken place. It was alot of fun and a great moment. We are all so excited for this new change in our lives. We love our girls and we're excited to have a new experience of raising a boy. Wow, what is that going to be like???

I'm sure I'll be needing all the advice and tips I can get on raising boys......=)



Check out Madelyn's cheese grin! She's such a ham. We think Dr. Beck is awesome and such a great doctor! He will have delivered 5 out of 6 of our kiddos. Now that's 12 years of history.....

7 comments:

Amie said...

Holy cow!!!!!!! I can hardly believe it! How exciting! :)

Christine said...

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! So stinking excited for you guys. Little boys are so much fun :) You're going to have a blast!!!

Kristi said...

Yay!!! So excited for you guys! It must be a special spirit being sent to you to live among lots of girls. I'm sure Mike's already dreaming about his first Father's & Son's outing. :)

Anne said...

Congratulations...I am so happy for you. Good to know it can happen. My sister in law has 4 boys and is dying for a girl sometime. Good luck with scouting mike. With one eagle down and one to go clint is so glad he is almost done. He does have years of tutus in his future.

Bri said...

Yay!!! We're so excited for you! He will be so super spoiled by all his adorable sisters :)

Mindy said...

I have been asking your girls at school for weeks if you have found out what you are having yet. I am so excited for you and Mike! We love you and miss you as neighbors.

Niki Miller said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys :).